Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

How Long Do Amp's Last?

Drove the millenia today (yes I know) and the subs seem to be getting weaker and weaker, now its to the point with almost no bass.

The subs are JL audio and around 5-6 years old. The cap is almost 8 years old and despite reading 14.4 I doubt it still has any juice. The amp is also about 8 years old so I'm wondering. Both subs are hitting but very weak. The setup is EXTREMELY annoying and hard to deal with so I'm trying to nail something down before I spend an afternoon tearing into it

Check your wiring, sounds like the ground might be corroded and breaking away...

Thread in millenia section. During the move carcapsule brushed up against the bass controller. Had it turned all the way to zero. Everything works fine now but I would still say the amp is only about 90% of what it once was

I see.... operator error. Common plague with you ;)