Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

Official Mazdaworld Meet 2011 Thread

A new year means its time to start planning a new Mazdaworld Meet, a time of year where we gather from across the blue marble to celebrate Mazda. Generally held in late summer or early fall these meets have attracted multiple international guests and can be a single day or multi-day event.

As of right now nothing is planned which means all options for locations and events are open.

Ready.....DISCUSS!!!

It's the ROOF, and only the ROOF

I already feel dirty, had a 2012 focus 5dr all week. drove from central vt, around and through adirondocks, up to montreal and all the way back to central vermont then back up a bit to hotel and back up hotel.

14 gallons of gas - 540 miles

I'm planning on visiting LA in September at this stage (unconfirmed), I thought the Good Zao might be in the area.

Yes, yes indeed I am in the area.....must meet. Just let me know the details as they come along. Maybe Saint and I can meet.....

Open to either month depending on date, will be back at OC in sept

Just let me know when.

I promise I'll have the Milly detailed with a full tank of gas.

What do people think about a cabin rental in the upper adirondacks? cost would vary depending on number of people but it would be a very relaxing type trip.