Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

Virginia Meet - Aug 30th 2011

So who's coming,

myself, frank, possibly angel?

Looks like this will be going down tuesday night, I vote for 7pm since I'll have to likely give the zao a ride.

Where to go is next so vote damn you. Fuddruckers is great all-american pig out food, amazing burgers, great fries, milkshakes, arcade, etc. (Annandale location)

OR Red Hot&Blue (Fairfax city), def something frank can't get in cali. Memphis/southern style slow cooked BBQ, big southern type place with lots of elvis stuff, dancing pig with sunglasses etc

VOTE

Red Hot & Blue(prefer :30 mins) or Fuddruckers(45mins) is fine (fyi dulles is basically in my back yard so ), and i am coming 7pm fine with me. I'll bring the milly ...ooh snap! Frank needs to vote and pick

Hmm, I'm going to go ahead and say red hot and blue then. Zao can get burgers anywhere. Though not as good he can't get true bbq

Fairfax City it is @ 123/judicial

:shifty: with a very special building next to it, some might call it the birthplace of BHR's millenia