Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
excluesiveonez

Jersey meet for all to come!

Well then I have to plan a business trip the week before that...

Well I have to get down to the head office in NJ for some software and mechanical training, so I shall endeavour to make it for that week before the meet wink.gif

But I must be flexible as my plans often get changed at short notice.... the one I missed last year cost me a nights hotel rate... cancellation penalty.

$86 US for nothing... damn I hate cancellation policies....

Speaking of idiots.... lat took his cock out of your mouth long enough so you could type?

BTW how are those IDIOT friends you are protecting?

he may attempt to protect them as long as he wishes, the heartless armies of the mazdaworld federation shall hunt down there childrens childrens children

QUOTE(The Only MTS @ Jun 9 2006, 06:53 AM) [snapback]27329[/snapback]

Speaking of idiots.... lat took his cock out of your mouth long enough so you could type?

if u really wanted to insult someone, u woudlnt say that. u just implied that lat's cock is bigger than urs since i dont live in tx and that his cock would have to be extremely long to reach me in nj. o and im not gay.

Hey, I never took anything personal.... just having fun messing with ya. laugh.gif