Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mts

New Addition

IPB ImageIPB Image

Better pics to come, these where taken with the new phone.

Poor Lat... was worried the Fat Bastard pic was going to haunt his phone... wink.gif

Now comes time to see what can be squeezed out of that little car shifty.gif

so I assume you have full ownership of the 3 by now, because we haven't seen any more pics damn it.

on a related note, my mazda dealership is currently running some crazy ass sweet deal.

brand new 2006 mazda3, pretty much bone stock base model, leased, for only 99 dollars a month..99 dollars a month. I think theres like 4300 due at signing or something, but still, a new mazda at 99 dollars a month. its almost cause to add to my fleet

I have more pics that I will get uploaded later... it will be going for tints next weekend maybe... 20% all around too shifty.gif

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image

OK I couldn't wait until later... wink.gif

I still another milly is in order... or maybe a miata... damn dementia... wacko.gif

No, it is a base model with air... but will be getting an HID kit for it. Maybe a CAI and exhaust.... tints are done as of yesterday... with the black interior the 20% was too dark, and would have attracted the Police, so 35% all around.

Black exterior needs black windows. shifty.gif

I am getting the sunroof done 20% today too.... shifty.gif

What happens is; the sunroof is tempered glass, and therefore there is care needed when heating the film to ready it for installation. Same reason why windshields need special care to tint.... and most installers are not comfortable doing it.

I will let you know how it goes... maybe later in January when I am home again. They wanted like $40 to do it.