Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
malice4you

visual improvements

I think replies and views should be in a size 24 point font. I also think that last poster, the time/date it was posted, should be in about a size 6 point font. The topic starter should be off to the right, while the last poster (again, 6 point font) should be all the way to the left.

Actually, replies and views should be about a 36...24 is too small. last poster should be smaller, so you can't read it...if you can use a 2 point font, go for it. laugh.gif

wink.gif

Working on it, I jsut figured out how to change colors, but everything is crap labelled and there are over 100 choices, don't be suprised if the site turns all kinds of fruity ass colors in the next few hours while I try to figure everything out

DARKER, light blue is for Lat-types.... wink.gif

sadly I cannot change the blue borders for 30 days (something to do with the trial thing if I want to return it, gay I know but whatever)

- The Joker

I think synesthesia is doing a flat out insanely remarkable job of building, and making us all a part of it. that donkey dick sucking fruitcake shayaan would have taken 6 months just to close a topic

Damn you are bordering on treason there fruit monger....

Indeed, and BTW he is at it again

Banned from there, deleted from here.... what a fucking day.

Now I have two in the top ten posters... dammit, it could all be one... shifty.gif

Hmmmm.... how many is that now combined? wink.gif

Not to be a bitch, oh great one.... but technical is spelled wrong in the Milly thread.

yeah, I noticed that, to change some of it the joker will need to take the board offline for a few minutes, I predict it shall be done done when the days work is through

boards taken offline, technical issue fixed, I think I fixed the banners but not sure, hopefully no one noticed as I tried to be quick about it.

I will do more tonight when I'm back home

-The Joker

Might I also suggest somehow downsizing the main banner? Nearly half a mb on every page view won't help bandwidth nor those of us stuck on dial-up...

Good Point Trout!!! That even hangs up on highspeed at times.

Actually I have been working on that as well, I took several images from a banner BHR posted, I was then going to move the logo in, the only problem is it won't go across and there may just be black space.

Both downsized of course, just trying to play around with what looks best, do not worry my brothers. I'm still working long and hard in the background shifty.gif

I like the second one...