Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
malice4you

visual improvements

ok, well I have been working on ALOT of stuff in the background, but since this issue came up I instantly put it at the top of the list, its downsized and simple, it won't be like this forever, but its a good fix for now

-The Joker

Thank you for verifying. The calculation is that the JPG takes up a mere 3.7910839602160852223961225829252% of the bandwidth as the current BMP.

OK allow me to rephrase... whores on dial-up would be able to do their thing more efficiently if pages loaded faster wink.gif

QUOTE(Troutman @ May 6 2006, 04:45 AM) [snapback]9065[/snapback]

OK allow me to rephrase... whores on dial-up would be able to do their thing more efficiently if pages loaded faster wink.gif

I made atleast 20,000 posts on dial-up. ....and I did that walking up hill both ways to the post

Not really, I know right now its mostly a photo gallery for other cars, but it's designed to also be a general tech section for other cars

QUOTE(Dallasaurora @ May 13 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]12199[/snapback]

Just a minor gripe but shouldn't the title be MEMBERS' OTHER RIDES instead of the other way round ?

i see the point in switching it around...still

I suppose it's a case of what constitutes good grammar. I dunno...every time I see it it just doesn't look right.

Unfortunately, much to the chagrin of my team at work I am a bit of a perfectionist so they get this with me all the time ! ninja2.gif

hmm.gif

actually, the way it is currently written is the proper english way based on noun and preposational placement, but it might just sound weird, personally I think it sounds weird the way you guys want it. But whatever, this site is for the members, they want a change, I guess syn will change it right away

Dallas, this was actually discussed before. I liked your view better but the people have spoken. It might just be an American thing unsure.gif

-The Joker

There is still some corrections needed... or stop letting BHR make headers... wink.gif