My Cleaning Army

///BHRpowered

As forever king of all detailing I feel it would be best to give you an idea of what I work with. I would have taken mroe pictures as I have a ladder hanging on the wall with each step holding different clothes and towels for each car and each, and my main bucket of goodies, and each cars wash mit as different paint is cleaned best by different materials.

Spin gold style for jeep for rough and tought dirt

microfiber for the M

and plush superterry for the millenia

detail1.JPG

detail_2.JPG

detail4.JPG

detail3.JPG

if you must know why there is fan the reason is simply and all part of my detailing,

you know when your waxing or polishing any car dust fibers from the material gets on the paint and because of the wax, magnetically sticks, meaning you have to go back and dust for a true perfect shine, well I use to fan in the same way ground mounted fans would be used in secured clean rooms, there is always a constant presence of air swooping over the car, keeping stray dust from fallen on anything, meaning I don't have to go back and dust before the wax "settles" and to ensure that on the final wipe no moisture has formed and hte final layer to be removed has hazed to improve overall efficenty.

Again, I take my detailing very seriously

• 4 months later...