Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
///BHRpowered

Wheel Cleaner Alert!!

200 miles roundtrip, rims were cleaned and wiped down before leaving this morning. now observe the fingerwipe, regardless of mountain braking and extreme high speed braking, brake dust like this is not uncommon with high performance carbon fiber pads. Reasons like this are why wheel cleaner is so important to me

A little black dust is good.... I hate the red dust from cheap ass brakes

indeed, plus the cheaper pads which have metallic additives will actually rust when left untreated, which is why some wheels look so dusting brown, not carbon fiber though

then use a proper wheel cleaner and don't be a stupidf hippy who thinks the idea of cleaning the rims every other week, or hell even once a month is unsciency

you know i've been meaning to say this for the longest time...bh i think u're the one that recommended i use meguiar's hot wheel cleaner on my wheels..i must say i love it and thank you!

also, WHEN THE HELL ARE U GOIN TO DETAIL MY CAR?!?! you still owe me one! i'm never letting it go! smile.gif

1. I probably did, as its what I use, and it was suggested as the proper cleaner in this thread. the hot rims works well on your chrome, the gold class wheel cleaning is also one of the only ones I know of that is ph balanced, and therefore safe.

2. how often am I in NJ, how often are you in DC

example, today it was 65, so I washed, claybarre, paint cleaned, polished, and double waxed (1 coat hard liquid wax, 1 coat light overspray wax) the jeep for winter.

I'm uncompromising in my millenia detailing, the jeep I may let slide for 2 weeks without a proper hand washing in the winter, but the millenia will be cleaned after more or less each drive

Mine is always spotless and commented on everytime I give a ride to a business colleague