Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
sirmakesalot

A Little Excessive, Even For Bhr...

Yes but the drop off time is no where near that of smack

That long? I thought you rolled in the stuff??? laugh.gif

it takes 7 weeks once ordered, not to mention I have no use for it in the winter time, and some other issues like, down payment on a house.

or.....just by chance shifty.gif I found out you can purchase a 20-100 acre ISLAND for 700k- 2.4 million.

My own private island does sound tempting, but the commute would suck

roof, shit I would be the pirates

camel - there are SOME places in the WORLD that use this according to some people are ferrarichat.com shifty.gif anyway, I haven't found anyone in the U.S using this. The price of the exterior detailnig ranges from 500-850 or so, just for exterior, normally an exterior only is around 110

well then you should get in on the group buy I'm arranging. Looks like its going to be 1000 each or so, we'll order 2 pots of the any color, or hopefully get one for dark cars only as well.

according to Zymol a proper detail, including pre claybar and cleansing should take 10-13 man hours, funny, thats exactly how long i normally take

a basic tire scrub, wash, wheel cleaning, drying, and waxing usually takes me 5-6 hours on the jeep, on the millenia it takes me 2 hours alone just to wash the car, rims and tires. then figure in another 5-8 of actually work for a proper waxing and or claybarring

Average lifetime of a vehicle nowadays is not much.... SADLY

you get 50oz, thats alot. even I myself, with 3 cars and all my waxing I only go through about 10oz a year or so, ok so maybe 20, but half of that is spray maintance coats

-The Joker

what are you afraid of saying?

NVM... You have a GLI?