Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
sirmakesalot

A Little Excessive, Even For Bhr...

microfiber really isn't that great of a product, its problem is that it does trap everything, for drying a clean car, and I do mean a clean car that was waxed before and you washed and rinsed everything it works well, but its pretty bad for waxing, yes with a regular towel you could grind some dirt into the paint causing swirls, but you can jsut shake it and be fine, with microfiber it is trapped in there and well just continue to be a problem.

a good high thread count towel, with fabric softener works great for waxing, personally I would get yourself some cheap terry clothes, clear most of the wax off and buff alittle, then for the final few sweeps to get it perfect use the other towel

you must completly wash it, alot of people are lazy and don't get all the cracks and fully exposed area, yet you'll dry them or the towel may catch, in which case you get 1 use at the most

you shouldn't be drying your own ass with microfiber.

Just buy a chamosis and dry your car that way, then do a follow up up wipe down with a soft terry cloth to avoid any smaller beading

even then there are smaller microbeads, I keep a 2nd extra soft terry cloth on hand for a final light wipe down of each panel upon drying to ensure superior results