Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mohamedeladawy@hotmail.com

MAZDAWORLD MEET 2006

camel, the 19th is next weekend, gather a vote, but it might not work, several people have emailed joker and I about it, JK, clue, malice, milly and others can probably only make the 19th, the real question is why can't don make the 26th. We must find what he is doing and destroy it so he has no choice but to come hang out with us

an award, ok so what do malice and I get for planning tons of meets?

anyway, its on for the 26th. I even drove the millenia today to evaluate what kind of wax and how many coats should add. Damn humidity, make the wax cloudy

shifty.gif

Ok, for food everyone brings 5 bucks, we go to the nearest grocery store and stock up (since it worked so well that way last time)

I'll have BHR bring charcoal, some lighter fluid and a naplam flame thrower.

Because your positive there is BBQ grills we can get access to right camel....

QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Aug 7 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]45883[/snapback]

Millys, landowne is only about 25 miles from the MW.net world headquaters, and silver spring is where bhr used to work, its on the way up 495 to NJ, you should join our convoy

I had a change of plans. I'm carpooling to Lansdowne, so I'm going straight back to Jersey on Friday. Also on the 26th, there's a Habitat for Humanity project going on. I wish you guys woulda made the meet on the 19th like Don suggested (multiple times).

So unless it's the 19th, you can count me out as well.