Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mohamedeladawy@hotmail.com

MAZDAWORLD MEET 2006

I've got work in the morning - one event starts at 9AM and the other starts at 10. I'll prolly be at each for betwen 30-90 minutes. That should leave me enough time to make it to the meet by 1 or 2 i should hope

this park is in or near Princeton Junction/Hamilton Square/Mercerville right?

Might help to know where the actual park is considering not everyone knows where Mercer County Park is...

I believe its on mapquest somewhere, and clue, why didn't you get the email?? I bet you turned off "allow admin to contact me" in your perferences or when you were signing up

and no - my baby won't be finished for the meet...

doubt the carputer will be in then (though it may be - still waiting on a few parts)

here is the address of the park:

1678 Old Trenton Rd
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550

now for u out of towners, i want u to contact me along with a link of the directions u are going to use so i can make sure yall are following the right ones. (mapquest can mislead sometimes.)

my email is meladawy06@gmail.com

for u new jerseyans: here is a link to the map of where it is:

link to park

the circled area is where the meet is gonna be at:

IPB Image

syn or bhr: pleez email everyone this as well just in case they dont see this post.

Its been posted in an annoucements sectionin every forum.

I will personally be using mapquest, but the circle of the layout helps alot, I remember at mwm04 I got there about 10 mins early but was 30 mins late because everyone drove around hte park looking for each other

oh and remember, I'm bringing charcoal, lighter fluid, grilling stuff etc, we're putting in 5 bucks when we get there for paper plates, food, drinks etc (soda and water only)

umm, I just did a mapquest, the map it brings up says that road that you circles doesn't exist

im bringing the fiberglass work 2morrow thats not close to being done yet but its has the basic structure done. I havent had time to work on it. i was planning on having it done pretty much for this event.

camel.... will you let me test fit it in ur vehicle tomorrow??? please?

this is gonna be sweet, so spoo, don, and milly in addition at the last minute.

Milly - are you going to be in NJ or VA, if your out in va we can meet up somwhere around rockville or bethesda and have a convoy up.

Remember people, 5 bucks a person

yeah spoo didnt know about this site... i called him this week and spoke to him today. hopefully all goes thru.

crazy bastard said he hasnt driven his car in a month, been sleeping under a car cover all this time