Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mohamedeladawy@hotmail.com

MAZDAWORLD MEET 2006

QUOTE(///BHRpowered @ Aug 25 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]49149[/snapback]

Milly - are you going to be in NJ or VA, if your out in va we can meet up somwhere around rockville or bethesda and have a convoy up.

BHR - I had a rental for the conference, so I had to bring it back to NJ today. So, I'll be convoying from my house with Don. Thanks for lookin out tho!

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ Aug 25 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]49088[/snapback]

im bringing the fiberglass work 2morrow thats not close to being done yet but its has the basic structure done. I havent had time to work on it. i was planning on having it done pretty much for this event.

camel.... will you let me test fit it in ur vehicle tomorrow??? please?

ya no prob. bhr, PLEEZZZZ bring milly

Yes lots of pics.... even if they are the weak ass BHR phone pics... laugh.gif

Wish I didn't have to work this weekend

oh there will be pictures

seriously what the crap is up with this location, I have been checking the weather every day there and here for the past 10 days and its always about 12 degree's colder, today its suppose to be like 67...most excellent

Do not tell BHR it is raining.... he will stay home.. laugh.gif

Stay Puft marshmallows melt in the rain... shifty.gif

was great to see everyone and to meet you - pictures to come when I can get motivated enough to get them off the camera, and/or tomorrow

once i actually got on the turnpike I made rather excellent time.

Damn rain, it would have ruined the millenia's shine, and from a tire stand point I'm glad I got yet another screw in an already damage tire I'm replacing instead of a 280 dollar tire for the millenia

u know i'm highly pissed off
i didnt know there was a meet let alone another mazdaworld forum
i'm looking at the other mazda forum and didnt see anything
the only way i knew about this ...is when i spoke to clue(thanks buddy smile.gif u tha man)
and i'm even more pissed i couldnt go because my milly needs a tranny.......so i couldnt take my ride down there and let u guys hear how loud and how ungodly low it gets....but i'm glad u guys had a good time
the next meet i will be there

Good to see you here 80. We tried to get the word out over there, but were quickly sequestered. But you are here, and that is the thing. WELCOME

shifty.gif the messages trickles down through the darkness. shifty.gif

as for the meet, I consider it quite a sucess, it wasn't that big, but it was a fairly large meet, historical speaking, nice and simple, nothing big planned, everyone had fun etc.

as for clue, howdid you lose your keys, you drove home?? you dropped your keys like 8 times in the parking lot though