Automotive Led Bulb Types

mts

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the fuck is warden?

arson is s still a whiny little bitch who should have read teh tos he agreed to before his account was even active.

as for this new bulb :hmm:

Are these higher powered LEDS? It seems to be that the tower design would still best ber suited unless these were aimmed backwards somehow, or atleast the first level of LED's very near or touching the base for maximun spread

in addition, I have never once had a problem with any other bulbs anywhere on the car, and my entire rear end is led's. all brake lights, turn signals, license plate lights, my only difference between most people is I have the stock spoiler, which has built in LED's.

LED's in the shifter light, front map lights (but not center overhead) gauges, but thats about it.

My only problem is the cruise control

:huh: where have you been, I thought your didn't work either. my cruise control light will come on, but no matter what the car won't do it. I'm pretty damn sure its the brake lights, I have load resistors on the turns so I doubt its them, and I used the cruise several times before milly installed my guage lads

superlumination tends to have better products, velocity offeres cheaper versions, but are not always exactly the same.

the only led's I'v ever had problems with seem to be in guage clusters of my jeeps, my old 194's were giving me some trouble, and now 1 of my #74's acts up sometimes when first turn on.

this has enver happened in the millenia however, I can only assume because in the jeeps it receives the extra heat from the heating vents not fully sealed next to it that this is the case.

I'm still searching for a true 921 tower

They are coated blue to make the white... as halogen are always yellow incandescents... but like my 100W Streetglow fogs.... maybe will light up the back of the car for all the idiots to see so they do not rear end me... they are 50W halogens.