Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mts

Automotive Led Bulb Types

no, you coat them blue and there rice, period, and they will not shine white, they will shine less "yellow" as YOU call it, and be cloudy blue.

if you want a white light then put in some white led's

What colour do my figs look in the photos?

hmm.gif WHITE.

MTS, what you need to understand is that putting blue-coated bulbs in tail lights is like shining a yellowy incandescent filament through a blue filter, then through the red filter of the tail lamps. The end result would probably be no more powerful than a stock bulb, but with a hell of a lot of heat!

For reversing lights there would be no such problems, as it would be shining through a clear tail light lense.

Stock Eunos fogs (including the 500 even) with projectors look yellow regardless of how blue-tinted the bulb is - unless it is HID. I've done experiments with the bluest bulb I have next to a stocky, and they look identical!

It is a test and will be documented for all to see... if I am satisfied with the results I will keep.... if not... at least my cruise will still work wink.gif

I paid for them... I will try... it is only be trying that we learn.... besides by all BHR accounts LEDs would be rice too...

speaking of Warden i ordered some led dome lights and they still have not made it here....not at all happy about that...mind u i bought them on the 28th of November...

QUOTE(The Only MTS @ Dec 19 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]96601[/snapback]

I paid for them... I will try... it is only be trying that we learn.... besides by all BHR accounts LEDs would be rice too...

Bravo, MTS! Dare to try something new. I appreciate what you are doing as well as everyone who is willing to sacrifice so that we may all learn. thumbup1.gif

I have just ordered (today) a pair of amber and a pair of red Velocity led's with the resistors. I shall report how it looks when I install them with my recently acquired 99-00 turns and tails.

no, white leds where a proper bulb would be better suited, like fogs, millenia marker lights instead, that is rice.

the soft glow of a classic halogen, when used properly reflects the feeling of an upscale lounge, like the millenia's doors, never under any condition would I change there color or bulb type