Automotive Led Bulb Types

mts

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to take the plunge and be a guniea pig. I have ordered 1 36led tower and 1 of the high power towers, to test both against my current towers to test for spread, output, and most of importantly heat.

Given that led's do not emit anywhere near as much heat as halogen bulbs I would feel safe putting them into my tails, even the highpower, but wonder how long they will last

indeed, as with all of my superlumination orders shipping is quite fast. They arrived yesterday and I only did some testing. the 36 led, despite what some may say about more not providing light, is not true. It certainly has more light, and it fills out the turn signals better both in darkness and in light, the high power towers however are slightly brighter then the 36 led towers, and certainly brighter then the regular towers, BUT, it does not fill out the housing as well, so in the daytime there is a slight gain, but at night, hot damn, its almost brigther then some oem led systems.

My final test before deciding will be to test the high/low function of each bulb, the difference between the 2 is so small with my regular towers that its just plain sad