Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mohamedeladawy@hotmail.com

Mazdaworld.net meet 2006

this has been discussed. but there will be another meet in october (either the 7th or the 14th.) at a location known by malice (cant remember the name right now) hopefully it will be good weather by then. if we want to bbq, ask malice if that location has it or not. if not, then we can go to the location of the MWmeet (04?) where it was one of the most successful meets ever (other than the MW.net06). more details later.

just mark ur calender and try and keep those two dates open.

no, there is no min amount, a date is set, if people can't make it tought luck, this approach worked extremely well last time...although I know for a fact I can't make the 7th

edgewater!!! thats it ok
here is the official

MAZDAWORLD MEET '06 II:

where: edgewater, nj
when: october 14th, 2006 from 12- whenever
requirement: must be from planet earth. no trout, u cant bring the martian living in your basement.
what: its a meet. need i say more? and we get to make bhr mad even more. there is an incentive mc.

i will call dave and see exactly where in edgewater.

I will be there that Monday after it sad.gif

They are threatening to cancel my NJ trip again dammit.

what is the location of the meet where it was like a park or something? and it was the first bhr car pic when it was driving away. ya that location. fuck edgewater. i keep calling malice and he doesnt answer so if someone can find me that location, please pm or reply to this thread. thank u.