Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
AngelOfDeath

My new order

The other day I order a full exhaust system for the rx as well as a intake

Exhaust =
A’PEXi Dual N1 Racing Exhaust
Intake =
Trust Airinx Intake

should be a good set up. What do you guys think?

well i compared apples to apples and I like the dual sounded(more deep). As far as cooling goes, I really want to put an intercooler and a larger radiator in it. What I am really worried about is to see the turbos in it are working properly. I know alot of people with 7's don't adjust them right and....phew! there goes the engine. Alot of work ahead of me.

I'd worry more about the apex seals and electrical system, I've read the solder joints in most of the boards were substandard on the 2nd gen. Good choice on the duals, a lot of members on the old RX7 board i used to visit were able to throw flames going with duals and straight pipes all the way back. I'd like to get a 2nd gen someday as a project car.

No flames for me only other thing i will be doing is working on the turbos and suspension ...the body will stay mainly stock. I don't like bodykits all that much and only certain spoilers I like. I like alot of my cars oem.

my car spits flames with gutted cats and a mazdaspeed exhaust. but the prev. owner gutted it. im redoing my entire exhaust right after i get the 720cc injectors and the rtec ecu. apparently, if u upgrade the exhaust, it raises the boost on the turbo thus enabling the rear rotor cutoff on rotaries. thus ull be LOSING POWER. (for fc's anyway) soooo see if u can get ur car tuned and invest in a fuel cut defender from racing beat. (that is if the 3rd gens experience the same problems) this is why i havent upgraded my exhaust just yet.