Leather Conditioner(s)

Seldomseen

Has anyone ever used Zaino's leather conditioner? I've used Blue Magic and Lexol...and while both seem to work pretty well, I'm interested in trying Zaino's product. It always get's great reviews for how well it actually works, and how it smells like fine leather. I'm looking for a leather conditioner that works great on black leather.

generally you should never do it in winter, doesn't really help.

whenever I do it I pick one of the hottest days of the year, let the inside cook a bit, then smear a bunch all over and work it in, then do NOT wipe off excess, let it sit in the sun with windows shut, allow the pours in the leather to open up and soak in the conditioner, then at night after its cooled wipe away the excess, much better results

whenever I do it I pick one of the hottest days of the year, let the inside cook a bit, then smear a bunch all over and work it in, then do NOT wipe off excess, let it sit in the sun with windows shut, allow the pours in the leather to open up and soak in the conditioner, then at night after its cooled wipe away the excess, much better results

Woow nice tips. This process definitely requires a good smell then..

The secret to conditioning leather seats in the winter if you don't have a heated garage is to first heat the seats up using a hairdryer before applying the leather conditioner.

tints may help, but the interior still gets hot as fuck, and even though the millenia has 20% tint, and higher quality tint, I won't be taking any chances

No matter what the tint is if you dont do the windshield, which is the most inclined glass in the car, inside will get hot. Even 100% tint all around will heat more than UV film in just windshield.. Why does xedos never get hot even under extreme sun? :D

tints may help, but the interior still gets hot as fuck, and even though the millenia has 20% tint, and higher quality tint, I won't be taking any chances

No matter what the tint is if you dont do the windshield, which is the most inclined glass in the car, inside will get hot. Even 100% tint all around will heat more than UV film in just windshield.. Why does xedos never get hot even under extreme sun? :D

:shifty: of course