Professional Detailing

Dallasaurora

I know you'll probably say just do it yourself but I just do not have the time. When I get my Scorpio back this week, I'm sure it will need a good clean up.

So I was thinking of having both cars professionlly detailed at the same time. Some places offer a discount for two cars.

I just wanted to know should I go for the maximum treatments or are they just rip offs. If I can do bits myself that aren't too time-consuming, then I don't mind doing them. But if these valeting companies have heavy duty equipment and products that will do a first rate job, I don't mind just leaving it all to them.

I want my cars restored to their former glory.

What treatments should I be asking for to get the job done ?

dallas, here is a company in my local area, they are very very good....I won't let them touch the millenia, but let them do the m interior once, and jeep ex once. I cannot stress how high end they are, they do all the ferrari's and lambo's for players of the local sports teams etc. Plenty of pictures.

INCLUDING (if its still on there website) a green 96 millenia being dried next to a ferrari 550 being washed.

Just look up the packages an it will give you a list of what each one includes. Usually (atleast in the US) its a package deal.

www.waxmycar.com

packages and what they include

http://www.waxmycar.com/detail-pricing.shtml

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...