New Addition

mts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so I assume you have full ownership of the 3 by now, because we haven't seen any more pics damn it.

on a related note, my mazda dealership is currently running some crazy ass sweet deal.

brand new 2006 mazda3, pretty much bone stock base model, leased, for only 99 dollars a month..99 dollars a month. I think theres like 4300 due at signing or something, but still, a new mazda at 99 dollars a month. its almost cause to add to my fleet

No, it is a base model with air... but will be getting an HID kit for it. Maybe a CAI and exhaust.... tints are done as of yesterday... with the black interior the 20% was too dark, and would have attracted the Police, so 35% all around.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What happens is; the sunroof is tempered glass, and therefore there is care needed when heating the film to ready it for installation. Same reason why windshields need special care to tint.... and most installers are not comfortable doing it.