Pics finally!

sirmakesalot

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had my last 3 cars with 5% all around, and the windshield on those cars was tinted at 28%, 36%, and this one is 20%. i have been pulled over a total of 10 times in those cars, and only once resulted in a tint ticket (i wrote about it in one of my stories, and she said nothing of the windshield.) if you are pulled over, roll down all your windows, open the sunroof, turn on the over head lamps, and put your hands on the steering wheel. you should have no problem.

thats it right there roof! roll the windows down and open sun roof! theres a few cops around my area that are dicks about tint. i know which ones they are and when i see the car, ill roll the drivers window down. havent had a problem yet. first car (929), i had 20% all the way. on my millenia, i changed it like 3 times. lol. i had 20% all the way, then i did 5% on rear. and then right before it got totalled, i did 5% all the way. on the new car, i have 5% all the way. im not brave enough to do the front. hehe. so i stick with my 6inch cut-down. 5% of course.

i will say this. lane changing at night is a bitch. but if your careful, its all good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...