Dead In Here

Jdubs99

Kinda quiet in here, I'm bored, I just quit WOW, guess I'll put up the new kenwood source unit, rockford amp, and infinity perfect subs pics tomorrow.

nah, quit world of warcraft, or at least just made it casual again. It was great last time i played, mostly adults. Now the 16 year olds are running rampant, just a pain the ass to play.

Exactly, hence my presence. That and a mod on my milly yields more per hour than bullshit in a non-existant reality.

O yea, updated my cardomain page with winter's additions to my milly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can stop whoring by yourself or I can recommend course of action from syn.

and why not, because I simply don't have the time. I'm averaging about 70 hours a week of work right now, plus spring lawn care, plus finals...even though in grad school they don't seem to care

And because dynamat is not a priority, getting my amp reinstalled and my bixenon retrofit however is :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...
You can stop whoring by yourself or I can recommend course of action from syn.

and why not, because I simply don't have the time. I'm averaging about 70 hours a week of work right now, plus spring lawn care, plus finals...even though in grad school they don't seem to care

And because dynamat is not a priority, getting my amp reinstalled and my bixenon retrofit however is :shifty:

perhaps his comments are not quite to you MTS.

I however think they are.