Interesting Milly's I'm Finding--

Here;s one I may ebay on, not an S though - will end in 2 hours.

But to take from BHR words- Looks like a raccoon lived their!! lol

what I find strange is if you look at the picture with the VIN number- it has a part scratched off. Is that the interior /exterior color? huh- can't make it out..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-MAZDA-...tem120241923120

just to give you some ideas of what a millenia's interior SHOULD look like, I'm the original owner of mine, bought with only .3 miles on the clock still wrapped in plastic from the factory, never abused, I think in all the time iv owned it maybe 1 person has sat in my backseat, always well cleaned, its almost exactly the same as day 1 (minus stereo enhancements)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

dealers sell for more, PLUS, a luxury car can only go so low in value if its mechanical sound.

Same thing with jeeps, wranglers lose 20% value once used, but even 20 year old YJ still bring 4-5k in top condition. a 98 grand cherokee sells barely more then a 94.

I would bid on the ME, bid 4200 or something if its in your budget, just make sure if its from a dealer to include any processing bullcrap fees they tack on