Remus Exhaust Discontinued ?

So no way i can get one now for my milly. ???? :don:

here is what they wrote from : remusexhaustshop.com

The ROMULUS Mazda Millenia exhaust has been discontinued for quite a while

now. Many members of a Millenia forum have installed universal exhausts and

had custom 2.5" piping made to give better hp with the supercharger. Is it

something a local exhaust shop can do for 50 - 100$.

Best regards,

Sales Department

866-884-0550

info@remusexhaustshop.com

www.RemusExhaustShop.com

Correct, The romulus is a totally different line, it was an axle back exhaust only sold in europe, less then a handful were ever made, I have never seen anyone with one.

People here get a universal muffler, with a 2.5 inlet, or a the "rev3" design, then get custom 2.5" piping from the cat back. This design gives much better power and flow, infact the best possible, plus the universal gives you many more options. Mine is a universal with 2.5" piping and its great.

oh btw, this is only for the 2.3 S, the non-supercharged L you can just put the muffler on and do no piping, it won't make much of a power difference, but you can go 2.5. On the S you can just attach straight to the factory pipe, but you won't get as much power

IPB Image

IPB Image

nut fuck, how many times have we gone over this in the past 4 years.

Its a universal, you cna have them flush with the bumper or stick out. I perfer them sticking out as they should, plus mine are angled, the bottom of the exhaust sits near flush with the bumper, I also WANTED it slightly off center, makes the tips follow the cruve of the bumper, might even allow for slightly better flow.

haha....y'all are too funny.

Ok, i think mine is only a resonator back, like 2.25" pipes from the cat to the resonator, then 2.5" from the res. to the muffler. Can I replace those 2.25" pipes with 2.5" even if i have the stock cat and res? I'm actually thinking about removing my res. a throwing straight 2.5" pipes from the cat. to the muffler...