Remus Exhaust Discontinued ?

You can do whatever you want if you know a good welder.... but WHY would you put a high flow muffler on a restrictive system?

:huh: umm, you mean why would you add just a muffler without 2.5 piping or a high flow cat, or what?

don, I think the original muffler was 400 shipped, but that was years ago, I had it just after MWM04

lat, thats not an excuse, you can have the tips sit farther under the bumper then even the stock tips, its where YOU want it, thats why its a universal.

and damn it mts explain, the factory system is restrictive, therefore you should put a highflow muffler on to help, 2.5 piping, and high flow cat remove even more restriction

no cat's eh? main cat, or also the precats?

I would recommend going 2.5 from whereever you cut off, to the muffler, excellent flow.

Also, I don't want to hear shit about the price, its like 430 or something shipped + say 150 for piping, and another 80-150 for a high flow cat.

Alot of full cat-back exhaust systems are 800-1200 + the cat, so no matter how your looking at it your getting a deal.

Comparsion Kolak 3" exhaust with flowmaster 70 muffler and high flow cat - 850

eisenmann m3 catback exhaust, no aftermarket cat - 1400 shipped.