The Picture Thread

mts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Most excellent, its good to see other you know proper lighting

I just had someone on forbidden try to argue with me that his 8500k kit was better than my TSX retrofit. This is what he had to say.

"These lights came out of an Nissan Maxima, i forgot which year, and they were 8500k,.......i do be blinding oncoming traffic but its nothing i can do,.........thats how the lights are, theyre VERY blue and bright"

Then I said

All OEM's use 4100k or 4300k and the blue you see from OEM lights comes from the cutoff not the bulb. There is not a car that comes from the factory with 8500k bulbs. Philips and Osram do not even make anything above 6000k.

And 4300k bulbs are much brighter than anything with higher kalvin temps."

And his response was....

Thats the thing,.........i bought them because i knew the guy didnt have stock bulbs in there

"To me anything if gonna get HID's you mines well go big, which means at Least 6000k, but *MW does not allow the words of rice to be spoken will always look better,.just my opinon..............Its like having the option of getting some 19's or 20's..........of course 20's is better .........JUST MY OPINION"

People's stupidity about lighting makes me laugh

There was a lot of text and no picture for a post in the picture section so here is another one.

IPB Image

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have some 97-00 clear reflectors I'm selling yes, however the custom HID housings, no chance. I had to retrofit both a projector and reflector, nearly 20 hours of labor sitting in my basement with a dremel and a file, testing testing, and re test fitting.

fyi, I would do the retrofit others if parts were supplied, cost your looking at around

325 - 4300k HID kit

500 - audi S4 headlights (must be full unit)

275 - going price for an extra set of millenia headlights

hey atleast it makes me 00 to 02 tail light conversion seem cheap.

Check out my cardomain page for alot more pictures, or just the random threads I make here and there

:clap:

SSPX0017.JPG

SSPX0045.JPG

SSPX0046.JPG

SSPX0048.JPG

• 3 weeks later...