Spark Plugs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, government control to the point of monitoring water waste at car washes? My common sense side says awesome, but my car enthusiast side says that's nearly nazi.

Lubestops take any kind of engine fluid (except coolant) for free.. I have a gallon at home waiting for recycling (they burn the oil actually).

Ziebart cleaned my brothers engine with their special shit and then the TCS/ABS unit broke because of some dirt getting in...

• 3 weeks later...

So to go back towards the purpose of the thread.... I had the dreaded P0304 come back, well atleast it was the front of the engine. I swapped out the faulty coil (after digging for my long lost set) and guess what... the power loss was gradual and not noticeable, but the return to power was obviuos... amazing that one coil would make a difference as it was slowly failing. Took all of 15 minutes....

So to go back towards the purpose of the thread.... I had the dreaded P0304 come back, well atleast it was the front of the engine. I swapped out the faulty coil (after digging for my long lost set) and guess what... the power loss was gradual and not noticeable, but the return to power was obviuos... amazing that one coil would make a difference as it was slowly failing. Took all of 15 minutes....

What plugs do you have?

• 4 months later...