Ebay Xenon

01mazda

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the wrong attitude, thats why asians are allowed on the streets to begin with.

I'm pleased don has enough common sense to know there isn't light output, and although using acura parts, I can't fault 99% of his lighting choices, as far as I know he is the only person running around with bixenons in an 01-02

But the need for multiply headlights in unneeded. I can't even stand the people who do quad hid retrofits

incorrect.

just like paint colors, someone might have an opinion and which is better, but inreality one brought in more bacon then the other and is therefore better.

majority rule, a basic concept that seems to become more lost everyday

"I'm in a minority that represents less then half a percent of the population, my issue is the most important and everyone do what helps me and sucks for everyone eles"

I still don't see why don would ever want to do this, but since he has bixenons he doesn't need to produce driveable light from his highbeam area.

that's why..because i have the bixenons i just want another set of lights in there..they're not needed for visibility...just the look..i like the way current mercedes with the oval heads (and lexus, i think) use 3 sets of lights..although what would be considered the high beam area uses a vasly dimmer bulb..this is similiar to the mazda 6 look as well..except they don't have fog lights because the two beams are considered their main beams...

Just for effect, maybe to have another set of lights on....

precisely. i want the light in there to be dimmer so cops don't think i'm running around with my high beams, lows, AND fogs on...we all know that's 3 beams of light and illegal

Who cares what you think, if it is what he wants

precisely, again

Thats the wrong attitude, thats why asians are allowed on the streets to begin with.

I'm pleased don has enough common sense to know there isn't light output, and although using acura parts, I can't fault 99% of his lighting choices, as far as I know he is the only person running around with bixenons in an 01-02

But the need for multiply headlights in unneeded. I can't even stand the people who do quad hid retrofits

well given those "acura parts," as you call them, are arguably the best bixenons to use, i think that's reason enough to use them..i'm the only person i know as well with a retro...