Led Strobes - For Tailgators

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What part of DON'T FUCK WITH ANOTHER MAN'S CAR don't you understand? Did he hit you, no, did he spraypaint your car, no, so shut the fuck up. And who are you to decide what speed others drive? Many times on here you've talked even about street racing hondas, yet this time he was in a hurry and wanted you the fuck out of his way, and now he's in the wrong?

again, you have misread it and skipped over the key parts.

if he was just speeding I wouldn't have cared or given it a single thought, the fact he tried to pass me in a dirt shoulder because and nearly ran me into another car, and all the other stunts hewas pulling, that is why.

even a nascar driver would get out and beat him to death twice.

thinking about it more, ren should support this idea, he says I shouldn't fuck with other peoples car, well guess what, when someone shouldn't even be allowed to operate a moped, much less 2 tons of steel that can go 100mph, they need to be taken off the road.

The strobe method doesn't fuck with his car at all, just gives him the message

Very rarely does anyone approach on me when I'm driving, let alone 'quickly'. But, I WOULD MOVE THE FUCK OVER, HE'S GOING FASTER. And it's not a 'fast' lane, it's a 'passing' lane. Again, you're in the wrong and siding with ignorance. GROW UP AND LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!

xedos, I'm seriously not going to tell you again, its OEM, not aftermarket, and if it is aftermarket, then someone at the mazda factory owes me an explanation, it suits the car, its proper, it cleans up the line, and even if you hate it, you seriously can't say its aftermarket, its 100% OEM, and you know it.

as for the tailgator, you guys are seriously on crack, what the fuck do you think traffic is. it was a 2 lane road, I was in the left lane which was moving at around 70, right lane was moving around 60-65, I was in the fast lane, thats the whole god damn point, if none of you can understand this I'm not sure you should be on the road either.

you say I shouldn't fuck with someones car, but then when I post a solution that would get them off my ass to a safe distance you say its even worse?

exactly what the fuck do you think would have happened if a deer jumped out, if I even tapped on my brakes any harder he would have slammed into the back of me, what if the light has turned yellow and I braked.

the guy should have had his tires shot out, my tow rope lynched around him and his childrens neck and been dragged down the road, letting other tailgators run him over.

I could post how I'm a safe driver, but people just want to bash bhr so they say I'm a granny driver or can't drive. I can out drive anyone here, and will put money on that on any track, I know what the limits of my cars are, and I also know when to never test them due to the safety of others, at the very least I probably saved 1 person from an accident.

no, I'm doing the mod, going with the extreme tractical quad setup on both sides, and a visor mounted 4 led. 3w led's each, brightest leds in the world, some ones audi was going to use for its headlights.

if xedos really thinks its an aftermarket spoiler then he should have a talk with mazda, it was on the car probably before the interior had even been put in.

I would love to see a video introduction to the "all new" 2001 body style...also some brochures, and pamphlets from the body style...all i have is my owner's manual:(

xedos, I'm seriously not going to tell you again, its OEM, not aftermarket, and if it is aftermarket, then someone at the mazda factory owes me an explanation, it suits the car, its proper, it cleans up the line, and even if you hate it, you seriously can't say its aftermarket, its 100% OEM, and you know it.

:D My 88 626 was also availible with an OEM spoiler, but still it would have to be ordered by the customer, who obviously was in lesser taste. Aftermarket your spoiler may not be, but I bet it is aftermounted.

I can out drive anyone here, and will put money on that on any track

Ha!