Led Strobes - For Tailgators

:clap:

How hard can it be?

I am tempted, once again, to post this picture; apparently some are slow learners :shifty:

[attachmentid=937]

Edit: Notice the aftermarket spoiler on the rear car.

:smartass:

:glare:

Again, we were passing a slower vehicle in the right lane....so....... :whistling:

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everyone likes to post that picture, but I fail to see why since we had to follow the person who knew where we were going, once we found out, mts, clue and I shot off across the horizon.

and xedos, thats not really how it works here, its a factory option just like the sunroof or winter package, the dealr can order to specs, or the factory sends them a combination, in my case, mazda sent a true "fully loaded"

speaking of fully loaded I tried that windshield thing where it stays a bit up, how freaking ugly is that, and for anyone trying, its alot easier when you pull up on both at the same time, instead of just 1 like lat said.

20-30 minutes.... fucking waste of gas and time... in 5-10 minutes depending on temp outside is more than adeqaute to warm the oil and bring the coolant needle up to half... then I drive gingerly to allow the tranny to come up to temp...

Speaking of wiperarms, I've confirmed the Millenia arms fits the Xedos. However the wiped area will be moved towards the hood, meaning the unswept area towards the driver side a-pillar will be bigger.

I am going to investigate if the rods can be adjusted to sweep wider, but doubt it.

Never thought I'd choose style in favour of function :whistling:

Except in march its not freezing cold, I want the oil to warm up a bit, and oil flowing, its not like I go out and step on the gas.

In the Jeep I don't give it that much time because it doesn't need as much, I make sure the oil is flowing, then drive slow, not like I don't have to go 1/3rd of a mile and wait at a damn light for 5 minutes anyway.

speaking of which, anyway to turn on the oil pump and get things moving before the engine starts?

speaking of which, anyway to turn on the oil pump and get things moving before the engine starts?

No, the oil pump is internall driven.

how would you know, you were left behind with xedos probably stomping an imaginary pedal on the wrong side to go faster.

haaha, that's fucked up, but funny

You mean drain passages to the sump? I believe the nonreturn valve in the oil filter is preventing drainback on the pressure side, which is more essential I should say.

Anyway, on daily drivers this is not an issue. Oil starvation in bearings occurs after storage. In fact it is wise to crank the engine without ignition to build up pressure if the engine has been sitting long.

Do we pay attention, BHR?

how would you know, you were left behind with xedos probably stomping an imaginary pedal on the wrong side to go faster.

Pretty close to reality :lol:

Xedos, that's true for bearings, but I'm more concerned with the s/c seals (the bearings in that thing are fucking indestructable...pain in the ass those things are). Very rarely do you hear of sealed s/c's blowing seals, yet this pos blows seals every 150000kms. I just wonder if this is a contributing factor.