A Little Excessive, Even For Bhr...

sirmakesalot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i have done some more shopping around for this. Apparently its comes in 2 pots of 50oz EACH, 1 is for any color car, and the other is for a car color you specify and they custom make it or something. Apparently they do an excellcent ferrari red.

there is usually a 7 week wait, but amazon is a ripoff, can be had for about 5900 euro's

oh, and it apparently takes 10 hours or so to cure. on guy who used it on his f50 said after 20 mins you cna actually sit and watch it enhancing the paint.

I'm very tempted, perhaps I can strike a deal with some people, go in for 1k each

ok, I jsut got an email from someone with a black murcielago, apparently you have ot wear sunglasses to look at the car its so insane. and check out the directions on the bottle, this is unlike anything I have ever dealt with

1. Put a very small amount of glaze into the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands to melt the carnauba. With your hands gently apply the glaze in a light even pattern over no more that 2 or 3 square feet of the painted surface.

2. Let Royale stand for up to 10 minutes.

3. Using moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a zymol microwipe (folded once) to a brilliant lustre before the wax is totally dry.

4. Wait 3-4 hours, then lightly buff the paint again to a perfect shine.

ok, apparently to be a detailer you msut be approved through the company, its like the enzo of car polishes, generally speaking a full detail using it seems to range from 500-800 dollars depending on the car size.

if I cannot track 1 of these places down, I will be going in with 5-6 other people, I MUST have this....damn you roof

look at the black damn it

05_12_sb.jpg

8e_12_sb.jpg

88_12_sb.jpg

a0_12_sb.jpg

c5_3.jpg

05_12_sb.jpg

c6_3.jpg

d3_12_sb.jpg

df_12_sb.jpg