Who Has Locked

enginph

Yes, have them on right now.... I have a friend that works for Satisfied and they were a "corporate gift" :shifty: I am pleased with them, as much as the Munroes. No brake fade, low dust on the wheels... nice overall stopping.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will have problems with the slotted and x-drilled, even with grea pads, braking will be less, so don't complain.

Personally I don't think the KVR's are that dusty, now some think a pad that dusts at all is to much, if your one of those retards then you'll be pissed, they do dust a bit more then stock, and its black not gray-orange ish, but a dusting brake pad means a working brake pad.

Yeah i know.. suzuka+akebon..

suzuka+akebono+kvr...

You bought kvr?

Someone mentioned 300k rotors? Mine rears are warped at 108k, both.

I bought larger fronts slotted only for myself and smaller fronts slotted only for my bro. Totally 8 rotors, 120lbs, 60kg, sht!

We discovered few 01 can get larger rotors, one of which is me :D Other years may get larger fronts after knuckle upgrade ($250-300).

I will go with kvr fronts and akebon rears..

Yeah i know.. suzuka+akebon..

suzuka+akebono+kvr...

You bought kvr?

Someone mentioned 300k rotors? Mine rears are warped at 108k, both.

I bought larger fronts slotted only for myself and smaller fronts slotted only for my bro. Totally 8 rotors, 120lbs, 60kg, sht!

We discovered few 01 can get larger rotors, one of which is me :D Other years may get larger fronts after knuckle upgrade ($250-300).

I will go with kvr fronts and akebon rears..

yeah i ended up going with kvr's for the front...they'll dust but oh well..it'll provide better stopping and compliment the x-drilleds nicely i think..

oh your BHR saw it after i posted... I noticed everyones head lights arent fogged up... the previst owned of mine didnt take very goods car of the head lights and was wonder if there is a way to get this damn oxidzation off...... I have tryed rubbing compound with a low speed buffer, goo gone, even really fine steel wool (0000) and they cleaned up a little but not much!

IPB Image

IPB Image

and this is the hole car

IPB Image

ah, pure white, very nice.

I've actually never seen any of the housings except 95-96 haze over. Are you running silverstars or cheap non UV coated headlight bulbs?

I would recommend some meguiers scratch remover, really work it in, the steel wool probably did alot of damage though, you might even have to sand it dine with some fine grit sand paper, and THEN after its done, get a good coating of wax on it