Grille

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is common for 800s to have a centre cap fall off. Someone quoted the price of one new but I recall it was just typical Eunos pricing (probably the same price another maker would charge for a whole wheel, with tyre...).

I sold all 4 of mine separate to the wheels, and even then I sold them in pairs to try and maximise profit, which didn't really work in the end.

I'd suggest Mr Pikachu focus on the rear badge as a higher priority. I'll see if I can chase anything up.

On the early 800M they are a plastic wheel cover over the alloy wheel. A strange set-up, though come to think of it the 500 isn't much different.

Thank you for your enquiry about Mazda Parts and Accessories.

Penfold Mazda will contact you within the next working day.

Have a great day.

Penfold Mazda Parts and Accessories Division

http://www.penfoldmazda.com.au

The trunk came with the car, just not the trim plate. I can't stand people who think it looks better without the chrome outline, let alone the updated 01-02 that follows every line, instead of just one. Luxury cars get stuff like that, the concept of millenia had it, just taken off as a way to cut costs

Funny how if it is your car, or something you did.... it is thought to be the best.... well it is the same for others so keep your assinine opinions to yourself OR be ready to have yours trounced on also.

The trunk came with the car, just not the trim plate. I can't stand people who think it looks better without the chrome outline, let alone the updated 01-02 that follows every line, instead of just one. Luxury cars get stuff like that, the concept of millenia had it, just taken off as a way to cut costs

Funny how if it is your car, or something you did.... it is thought to be the best.... well it is the same for others so keep your assinine opinions to yourself OR be ready to have yours trounced on also.

:clap:

:notworthy:

god damn it mts

does the M mazda logo have the 2 pins or is it just glued on

2 pins... and it is fused(melted) in the back of the pins.

Trout,

ANother great Mazda Stealership experience :lol:

:chase: