Ca Emissions Results

enginph

No, I have the best, and closest to stock, if your power is down 15% and your emissions are down 1% your not doing anything.

and mts, as wrong as ren is, and as much your destorying your millenia, I haven't sold anything to pay for anything, the audi was a mistake but a one time thing, as for the 2nd part of your comment, MW is everyones little bhr bashing ground, but there are lines, Do not cross that one again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not when a millenia is in the hands of an abusive owner, even though my emissions are lower then mts, and I think saint has a 2.5, I have a high flow cat, so that alone means I should be having higher emissions, yet strangely I don't have the power loss, engine knocking, burning up sensors, and frankly ,abusing the car.

and frank, STFU, I've worked hard so I don't have to, its a pleasure car, you people who have no idea have no idea what your missing, its 100x times better when you drive something eles, then on a bad day you can slip into the millenia for the first time in awhile and drive it as if it was your first time again.

Plus how long do you think your millenia's will last? maybe another 15 years on the road?? and you'll only own them for another 2-6 or so, I'm planning on eternity.

And another issue, I have now driven my millenia 56k, how many other people have driven there millenia that many miles, not how many are on it, but everyone bought it used, how many miles has mts done, hell malice has 65k on his, but he's only driven it himself about 50.

and frank, STFU, I've worked hard so I don't have to, its a pleasure car, you people who have no idea have no idea what your missing, its 100x times better when you drive something eles, then on a bad day you can slip into the millenia for the first time in awhile and drive it as if it was your first time again.

Plus how long do you think your millenia's will last? maybe another 15 years on the road?? and you'll only own them for another 2-6 or so, I'm planning on eternity.

And another issue, I have now driven my millenia 56k, how many other people have driven there millenia that many miles, not how many are on it, but everyone bought it used, how many miles has mts done, hell malice has 65k on his, but he's only driven it himself about 50.

and mts, as wrong as ren is, and as much your destorying your millenia, I haven't sold anything to pay for anything, the audi was a mistake but a one time thing, as for the 2nd part of your comment, MW is everyones little bhr bashing ground, but there are lines, Do not cross that one again.

You do the math if you can..... now has 230,000kms on it.... bought it with75,000kms on it. Much more than you ever hope to but on a car. And I will cross any line I choose to, since you cannot ever seem to shut your mouth about sensitive subjects.

and if mts had even bothered to read I clearly said " (probably with the exception of mts) " since you drive all the fuck over when you should demand a company car and let the millenia rest in peace.

And camel how the hell did you put 100k on a millenia, you only had your license barely 2 years when it was sold

When company cars are hard on taxes up here, cannot be used for personal kilometers, as then you have to pay taxes on that portion.... plus company(even in US) is looking to getting rid of company cars (thank fuck, as all they had was hideous Ford Fusions and Chev Malibus).

I would rather have a smooth driving, eloquent Millenia to drive than ANY company provided domestic crap. It is a joy to come home to my Millenia evrytime after a rental. As to making the Millenia last, it will... and when it cannot anymore... I will get another, maybe even end up having one to cherish and one to drive everyday (current). And if I choose to use my current as a test for a non-Miller 2.3, then so be it. If Ren and I succeed then look out, it could be the fastest, most obnoxious Milly on the street. If we blow the engine.... then so be it. I will get a low mileage engine and replace it... no big deal.

I would much rather see a 5-spd 2.3, and from that post on mx-3 forums, a tranny does bolt up, provided it fits into the engine bay....I don't see why it couldn't be done since the cutting and adding of things would be like on the 2.5's that have been done.

My big thing would be the ecu and any relays needed.

I would love a pure white 99-00 5-spd really, I wouldn't use mine as a test bed.

as for company cars, fuck that, I would in no way use a millenia for that, my Jeep is used as needed, but I have to haul stuff.

If I had to drive all over I think I would want a mazda6

The Millenia is sweet to show up at a customer's site.... everyone then wonders what it is, and compliments the beauty. So image is everything.... I get more comments than the boss in his 540i. So I will continue.... when Millenia are everywhere to buy for cheap... why not?

and if mts had even bothered to read I clearly said " (probably with the exception of mts) " since you drive all the fuck over when you should demand a company car and let the millenia rest in peace.

And camel how the hell did you put 100k on a millenia, you only had your license barely 2 years when it was sold

we bought the car at 217,XXX. and i sold it at 296,000. ok SORRY 79,000 miles. and umm i had the millenia since i was a junior in high school. and i was 15 at the time. and sold it just last year. im now 18. 3 years.... 26,000 miles (more or less) a year...ya seems about right. u forget that i did drive it from tn to nj many times and that i took the car EVERYWHERE including a trip to Miami Florida, Atlanta, Louisiana, and memphis. it was driven quite frequently.