The Retrofit Plan

///BHRpowered

thanks mate! ya..i went to hidplanet.com but ehh.....it was too complicated and i felt that i was getting ripped off.

You aren't going to find cheap import pnp kits on there. The Bosch setup with 2 projectors, Philips gen 3 ballasts and 4300k philips bulbs for 400.00 is a deal.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the millenia, not counting the car I'v easily gone over 10k in OCD maintance and mods.

for the M, maybe only 3500 which includes rims and tires, all I'v done is lower it and add an intake and exhaust, tint, rotors, brakes etc.

Jeep I'm already up to 3200 and its only been a week

1330 dollars for new tie rods, new tires, replaced axle, new A/C belt, new serpentine belt, and alignment. and its still not fully repaired!! i still got to replace the blown struts with the KYB (the only available strut for our car) eiback lowering springs, new front bumper, new tailight (some fucker hit my car while backing up and ran) new rear bumper, new paint, aftermarket system, performance upgrades (cant tell ya yet what im doing in that segment :shifty:) . so u think i actually have time to take care of yet another car?! sorry bhr, maybe if i wasnt blessed/cursed with a millenia