It Has Arrived!!!

///BHRpowered

It tooks months of searching, and a 225 mile road trip, but I finally found it.

a 2000, taupe frost limited that has not faded to brown. 4.7, quadra-drive, BLACK interior, fully decked out loaded, under 80k

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

It was a single owner, perfect title, and the amazing thing was I got it for 10,500. I must say it has been a long long time since I have been this impressed with a sales staff. Not only did they take custom photos and cator to my every need search as offering hotel arrangments and taking us out to lunch upon arrivel, but everytime I would call I didn't have have to give my name, he knew who I was, what car I was interested in, and ince he knew I already owned a jeep they didn't even bother to sell me an extended warrenty. no processing fee, nothing.

No the funny thing is when we took off to test drive it from deflice chevy in point pleasant NJ we headed down the block to the beach, fuel was low, ok no big deal, I figure there must be enough. Nope, after 10 mins of driving I stomped the gas and right as it was approaching redline it ran out of fuel. Now thats an american V8.

Sales guy dropped everything once I called, came running, before we left gave me a full tank of gas and a 100 dollar gift card mean't for people buying chevys.

If you ever need a new chevy or used car go to deflice chevy in point pleasant

*Bought or already in the mail as of last night*

Kevins 2.5BB w/bump stop extensions and bilstein shocks

Bridgestone Revo's 265/75/16

Brembo Slotted rotors(silver plated)

Porterfield Semi metallic pads

K&n full intake w/heat shield

Brush guard

denji jeep off-road lights (rainbow)

transfer case skid plate

NGK laser plat spark plugs

Pioneer XM sat tuner and antenna

testors candy apple for rear tails

18 amber LED tower bulbs for front markers/turn

194 matrix leds for sides

12 led dome bulbs (red)

All the rest is just changing all the fluids etc

those retarded friends of mine are history. i no longer talk to them. they actually paid for my damages. umm selling the millenia is not an option whether i like it or not. i know for a fact the car is worth more than 100 bucks. however, upon seeing the mileage on the car, nobody will ever buy it for more than that. idc. i like my milly anyway :D