BHR may have met his detailing match

sirmakesalot

This was written in the October issue of Playboy:

"The Pinnacle Car wash at Britain's Miracle Detail uses purified water, Australian towels, $130 buckets and Brazilian wax that costs $13,000 a tube. The entire 61-step, two week cleansing process costs $8,800."

If only Brittish people would spend as much time cleansing their teeth....

HA, are you kidding, I was the one that uploaded the video of him working. I would pay it in a heartbeat for the millenia. some of that isn't right though, the buckets are like 20 dollars, but he imports them from america because I guess there not as big overseas, and the wax costs 9000 dollars

It doesn't take 2 weeks, about a full day however, the only thing I hate in the video is that british crap, "only 2 tubes of it in all of the UK"...yet I can name atleast 4 members from ferrarichat.com forums off the top of my head that have it

Nothing is excessive when its comes to being clean. For example, most people think my tape test is a bit much, that is, I vacuum the car, and when I'm done I take clear tape and sample areas, if the tape returns anything other then clear, I will continue to vacuum until it is clear. Precision is the difference between a 1 time kill and a successful serialist career.

• 2 weeks later...