the waterfall brakh? fork horse rear snorted downward
a vulgar desire playing cards conjured on fly blown
dimly lit round a room of shadows claw the side
phantom pinches waking from a dream half eaten candy
from some disordered heaven swirling tastes phornicate
rotted meat a nested virus feels eating dish aging
she sits alone in the worry shes created more time
holy hatred kicking the habit

hmm...ive read all this. and i think ur missing cosby's point. sure...u cant blame one group or race. but hmm...let me see if i can offer an example. last night while working at subway, an african american man walked in and wanted a steak and cheese sandwich. now, the lady started making the sandwich and ish. now towards the end when she asks wat kinda dressing would he like, she accidenltly allowed the tip of the bottle to touch the meat. this infuriated the man and said that it was completely unsanitary wat we did (lil does he know, he can prolly catch more germs from that filthy garbage reakin jacket he was wearing than the tip of the damn dressing bottle.) the lady looked at him shocked and awed for the following reasons:

this man comes in almost everyday begging for food and allowing him to pay a dollar (A FUCING DOLLAR!!! if u dont know how much a regular subway sandwich costs, its an average of 5 dollars. most are above 6 or 7. we give it to him for a dollar and the boss pays the rest outta his pocket) now...it was pretty inconsiderate and RUDE to be making a HUGEEEE fuss over the fucking tip touching the sandwich where he is coming in literally reeking of w/e that smell was with some kinda odd rotten liqour bottle hanging from his pocket and complain about it. nonetheless, the lady made him the sandwich again. o btw...he didnt have all the money for the sandwich. he had to ask a customer to spot him 8 cents. this is what i think bill cosby was trying to address. that when we are given an oppurtinity, its like we become savages and dont deal it the correct way. this world has lost its morals, etiquette, chivalry and most important of all respect for one's self. instead, we like to blame the person next to us. another thing, biill cosby would address the african american public cuz they look up to him. however....wat he said i think, applies to every person out there who can actually do something about their life and instead want to sit in misery and blame others.

if i want offtopic, sorry...havent read the first post :P.

p.s. i cut myself shaving and it sucks.

• 4 weeks later...