Mce Badge

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once? psh, I cruised at about 105 on the way to and from MWM08 for a good 40 minutes, hit 125 on the way back, which in retrospec was a bad idea since I nearly run out of gas at 3am and redneck gas stations were all closed.

yea only once, some guy in a acura tl ran up on me at a light going towards the southern state highway. once we got on we booked it for about 10-15 min. i couldve easily do 130 but traffic so i calmed it down. doin 125 for a good 40 min is nuts, these cars are gas guzzlers and i would be surprized if you did run out of gas. these s/c are no joke. and bein in a rual area and rednecks, i would make that gas last. good thing you made it back.

gas stations closed? I once couldnt find gas the last day of thanksgiving. Running a red light is 400 bucks here, if they catch me cruising 105 mph, they would prolly hang me. They do kill people here! And yes in 2008 not in medieval times.

I saw 22 over, not 32...need to start paying attention.

...perception I guess. If you only occasionally talk to someone, and they get a ticket every 5th time you talk to them, it seems like a lot.

:lol:

Yes the last ticket was the major one... 173 kph in a 100 zone oops...

I saw 22 over, not 32...need to start paying attention.

...perception I guess. If you only occasionally talk to someone, and they get a ticket every 5th time you talk to them, it seems like a lot.

:lol:

Yes the last ticket was the major one... 173 kph in a 100 zone oops...

You are lucky that you received that before the street racing tickets. $10000 and an on the spot impoundment would make for one very long walk home.

I know... :unsure: that was coming down from 240kph too... I would have lost the Milly for sure on that one. So now I rarely exceed 149, so as to completely avoid the new street racing shyte. $10000 max fine, 7 day impounding of car and just a royal fuck over....

mts/ren - I heard about that a few months, I thought some cars they actually crushed and you were just shit out of luck, sucks donkey ass is what it is, the little civics racing can't even get up to those speeds.

95 - I could really care less about gas, I'm damn proud of my 13/17mpg Jeep, if I'm at a light next to a hybrid I have to hold the revs just to emissions are constant, I'v gone faster in the millenia, but never cruised at 100+ for such a long period of time. This was coming back from MazdaWorld Meet 2007 which was in kentucky, I left probably around 7ish? and its a 7 hour drive back home, huge interstates with nothing but a few truckers, plenty of wide open flat road, then it got really late and the light was on, I pulled off atleast 4 times to rest stops and gas areas, all were closed, finally I found some random station that was open, put 16.8 gallons into the tank, more then I have ever had to fill up....Then I had to drove through what seemed like a hurricane for an hour, ended up pulling off and taking a nap at a rest stop where ever other fucking person decided to stop traveling at 3am.

speaking of which, you should get your millenia running and attend MazdaWorld Meet 2008, august 22nd-24th at deep creek lake maryland, he have a big ass house and everything.

I don't mind the new law...

*edit*

I wouldn't mind the new law if those fuckers in parliament got their shit together and raised the speed limit to where it should be. In the late 1960's (<- that's right, 40 years ago) our speed limits were actually higher than they are now. They were only dropped in 1971 to conserve gas through the crisis. The majority of cars sold in the 60's had leaf springs and 4 wheel drum brakes. Not to mention seatbelts weren't required, and driving drunk wasn't illegal. There were no crumple zones, no abs, no srs, no traction control, no p/s, even the tires back then could hardly handle that speed.

I have to stop typing, I'm getting more and more pissed off.

Keep in mind there are more cars on the roads now too, thus it is harder to sustain higher speeds safely in built up areas.

Also, it's an el cheapo way to reduce the road toll, just reduce all speed limits by 10 km/h for the ghetto rats on cell phones who shouldn't be on the road...

I know you said a liter, and I know where the dollar is, however I don't think it will take 12 dollars, at 5-6, well above where people think a change will happen nothing will, the only people really affected are low income people and teens just getting there license. Non males will continue to burn through someone else cash no matter what the price, what the fuck do they care

uh huh, then the whores will just find it someplace else, they'll do anything but earn it.

and for the record, I said 5-6 because "experts" think at 4.25 people will simply have to stop driving and across the country oil consumption will drop by 50% This is of course bullshit hippy proproganda. Originally it was "oh if gas hits 2.50 a gallon nobody will be able to drive, and 3 dollars is impossible in the next 20 years...yet here we are, and nothing has changed.

The only people I feel bad for are independant truckers