Anyone Want More Power?

Renboy

So going through and cleaning parts from the garage (so much shit) I stumbled upon something I thought I already knew, but never confirmed. This modification is for those that really want to get their milly s moving. I'll let the pictures tell the story:

IPB Image

Do you see what I'm talking about?

No?

IPB Image

How about now?

Still not yet, I really have to spell it out for some of you?

IPB Image

IPB Image

That's right, KL cams fit into a KJ head. I'd say a $50 trip to the scrapyard could bring the power of the milly from it's 210hp, to +280hp. It would no longer be a MillerCycle, but really, when you tear the doors off every other milly, will you really care?

How you bitches like them apples?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I wonder what would ECU think after this conversion. I mean idle, ABV, s/c vent and maybe tranny may boggle? And how do you guarantee no knock with higher boost?

I dont wanna make a stupid guess for MCE. What is it?

Could get more boost then ;)

Hmm. I wonder what would ECU think after this conversion. I mean idle, ABV, s/c vent and maybe tranny may boggle? And how do you guarantee no knock with higher boost?

Edit: Excuse my wireless.. Sorry for bitchin 3 times..

If you want to take this a step further, colt cams (in Ontario) can regrind camshafts to optimum boost specs, even further enhancing the effect. I believe the service cost ~$400. It's no where near the $0.50/hp these cams alone may produce, but for the pony pinchers it may be worth it. Assuming this works of course.