MWM 2007

latinopikachu

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would depend on weather, but its doubtful. I have only taken the millenia to ct twice, and it was murder. The idea of driving a millenia through the sub standard roads of ny and nyc, and then ct is not a smart idea. ny I have to watch everything on the road, in ct its impossible to get into any parking lot.

Plus its the winter, generally it will not emerge from its slumber until march 7th.

sometime in may then? it seems that its the clearest then as experience from last year. however, knowing nj, i cant make promises. now, i think a day in may will be really nice cuz most of us college students shouldve been done by then ( rutgers is done early-mid may and rider is the same thing) also, its cool enough to bring the beast within in the millenia. i wanna find another place though for the meet. i didnt like the mercer county park idea as it was too confusing (bhr :P) and kinda crowded. i really wanna do it at the same place where yall had successful meets or an actually nice area. suggestions are appreciated.