MWM07 related posts

///BHRpowered

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were not going to tenn are we? Were going to olive hill, and considering its 400 miles from my house, and that you could drive from your house, to mine, and then there in 625 miles, I assume its only logical you would cut across a few states, hence my guess.

And, of course, I'm either dead on or damn close.

According to mapquest. Princeton Nj to Olive Hill KY - 584.83 miles, 9 hours 17 minutes. Each way of course.

to be off by less then 20 miles looking at nothing mor then a globe isn't bad. cold war icbm accuracy was barly that

as I understand it the meet is friday, saturday, sunday? and that on friday afternoon or morning, or late afternoon whatever we are meeting somewhere in wv where everyones route more or less come together. I'm very flexible and can be there at wahtever time is best for other people. I'm hoping everyone can meet at this point, even mts etc, but I don't know how long it would take to reach that point from his house, I would like to vote for like 1pm or something, but whatever is best for others.

I will most likely only be staying 1 night, then leaving very late on saturday, depending how things do I may leave mid afternoon on saturday, on the other hand I may leave at midnight and drive by moonlight, whatever works

I don't have the exact location of the meet up so I don't know what works best, later might be better, well i dunno. I mean its probably 7-11 hours from most people, the meet anyway, so say 7-10 hours? so 1pm would mean those people leaving at 3am. and mts even later.

seriously, I don't care, but perfer driving deep in the night, whatever works

Stop your whining... you had a smooth running Milly

uve been around bhr too much. im not whining. just trying to see if i can come up with another solution. btw...THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS WHO GOT RID OF THEIR MILLENIAS! damn..

clue...its about 9 hours from where i am. if/when u are going, wanna meet in nj and then head out?

like I said, I'm flexible in my time so whatever works for others. But don't talk about a harsh ride. The m is stiff, the jeep can get bouncey. and I have no problem driving say 20 hours only stoppin for fuel.

And that is exactly what I do, take a long piss, a good poop, shower before getting into the millenia, then go. stopping only for fuel, no exceptions