If..

MazdaMomma

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneer Life Week

7/23/2007 to 7/29/2007

A week dedicated to the Revolutionary war, The War of 1812 and the settlement of lands around the Ohio River. Reenactors, Musical enertainment, and many historical programs brings this rich heritage back to life. Evening enertainment each night. Other programs include lantern tours Saltpetre cave, Tomahak Throwing, Black Powder Rifle Demonstrations, Spinning and Weaving Demonstrations, Pioneer clothing interpretation, Pie Auction, Pioneer Vittles tasting. Displays including flintknapping, arrowheads, old time machinery, appalachian toys and games, woodcarving. The Pioneer Camp is open from 10am - 6pm Monday - Saturday and and from 10:30 - 3:30 on Sunday.

Some other things going on while we are there.

Keep me posted... I am taking the Thursday and Friday off to be able to join the fun

If you fly in early Thursday morning... we can make the trek down... then back for Sunday evening

Keep me posted... I am taking the Thursday and Friday off to be able to join the fun

If you fly in early Thursday morning... we can make the trek down... then back for Sunday evening

Cool beans, I will check out my options. If the Montreal flights are via NY, I'd prefer being picked up there. But of course, if the price difference isn't too big, Montreal would be fine, I do enjoy roadtrips :thumbup1:

:hmm:

this is shaping up to be quite a meet.

if only we could take a convey through skyline drive....

Now I must debate a cabin or so, otherwise 14 hours of driving in a day. What are the estimated prices?

Now for the most important question that will decide which car I bring, Are the roads of this place PAVED and in good order, or are there mostly dirt and gravel roads