Wanted: Xedos9 Parts Car

///BHRpowered

Do you want to import a complete partscar to get hold of these parts?

This is a good german source for used parts: http://www.autoverwerter.de/

You'd want Schalter Fensterheber fahrerseite (need to ask about retract function)

and Aussenspiegel (links und rechts) and again ask about retract function.

Don't know if they ship to US.

Not interested in aqquiring an entire car, but given how rare they are its much more likely to find 2 mirrors and the switch all together. I was guessing around 250-300 for both mirrors and a switch shipped to the US. I can get a set of 95-96 mirrors here for about 60 a pair (non electronic of course) and a switch for 10 dollars.

xedos -

I looked over the site and could find nothingm, but have not sent a request yet

Also adding to my list besides the 95-96 electronic mirrors (any color)

I would like to obtain an xedos9 climate control center, after seeing cuto's pic of its full function I'm willing to be the guniea pig and purchase the unit to see if the US millenia's will activate all functions, your have a "select, set, and reset" button, ours only have hour and minute

xedos -

I looked over the site and could find nothingm, but have not sent a request yet

Also adding to my list besides the 95-96 electronic mirrors (any color)

I would like to obtain an xedos9 climate control center, after seeing cuto's pic of its full function I'm willing to be the guniea pig and purchase the unit to see if the US millenia's will activate all functions, your have a "select, set, and reset" button, ours only have hour and minute

What is your problem, translation of parts names? I think those parts you mention should be listed. But as I said, you'd have to ask about the retract function, as well as tripcomputer option. They didn't seem too keen on replying to additional mails last time I sent a request, maybe a phonecall would be a better bet.

Trip computer is Bordcomputer and/ or Bordcomputer display in german. Mirrors and switches should be ok, look earlier in this thread.

I seem to have secured a set of mirrors, I have now confirmed it 3 times and the 800M had the retract function but ONLY 94-96. Troutman will get first peak and has then agreed to reship

....granted none of this means anything until I get the switch to make them work, tonight I may remove the cover of mine and see if there is any wiring at all. I'm mildly concerned the wiring harnass won't fit, but then again there are unused slots so....

........hmm.....I did not even think of that....crap, it will be weird to get use to, but I can deal with it

I'm around 85% sure the wiring will be ok based on what iv seen, there are open slots in the harnass, so any reasonable company would simply use them and not create a new 1.

I suppose if worse gets to worse I could get replacement mirror glass for super cheap, and flip it upside down or something.

Yup, I'm afraid Trout is right about the mirrors. On my car the driver side mirror has a convex part far to the left, while the passenger ditto seems to minimize objects like say girls on the pavement :glare:

Same thing with mine of course.