New Pictures From The Weekend

I got my car fully detailed..$100.00 i thought y'all would like to see some pics....sorry if they are blurry, my cam is getting bad..most are pretty good

IPB Image

my milly and my cousin's ES 300

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

hmm i was thinking about it but when is it, well nevermind i can read about it in the post...but anyway..i will probably be in school....and plus im in GA and the meet is in Maryland...

how much is the deposit?

deposit is due as soon as anyone can, 40 dollars, final payment cannot be calculated until we figure out how many people there will be, but the total cost is 940, so just divide that by the number of people coming, I would like to plan for 8-9, making the final payment, which will be due no sooner then july, but no later then the meet between 65-78 dollars roughly.

the farthest distance i've ever driven by myself was to Jacksonville, FL, that was 2.5 hours away from my house. Maryland is about 12 hours away from my house...and I might get lost...

yeah...i like my tan, i wish i got the 2-tone interior and then just convert like BHR said that would be bad...all black, with blacked out windows.....then i would feel like i was in the black mafia...lol

thanks for all the compliments, keep them coming...i will take some more pictures soon...i made a video..lol i was so bored the other day, i wanted to see what it looked like leaving my driveway so i recorded myself leaving and coming back it's on youtube..i'll have to post the URL to the video in here..