MWM07 related posts

///BHRpowered

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he would in a mw hoodie

Those would be great at night, and I will have cash, kentucky gets damn cold at night in the hollows. I did an all night catfishing contest two years ago in Walton-Verona and temperatures on the lake got down to the 40s in the middle of summer.

I still have a few things to sort on but I'm about 90% certain of coming. Will know by end of May, I suspect.

awesome!

they are reserved w/ money down?

and i would want a smoking room if i came... gotta figure out how to get rid of my gf before this thing goes down....

im thinking soon... just cant handle fighting at the end of the semester w/ all these tests and shit

I will reserve a smoking room for you then. Don't worry about $$.

Rooms are reserved with credit card. Won't be charged until the day of.

First of all, I would perfer to have it reserved in my name, or atleast have full payment made by me. I do not like to reinburse people later on, that would be socializing and trusting. I will cover the full expense of my stay without a middle man...or middlenonmale.

and as for clues whore, its simple, if your not willing to kill them and improve society, throw a shiny sex toy across the street, when they run to fetch it, get in the car and go.