MWM07 : MazdaWorld.net International Gathering

MazdaMomma

The date is Friday, July 27th & Saturday, July 28th.

http://parks.ky.gov/resortparks/cc/index.htm

check it out guys and see if you would be interested in this as our meeting place. It is about 1 (just guessing for now) hour from my house, but it has interstate driving and some wonderful winding roads lined by trees into the mountains. There is lots to do there. I can also get a discount on the lodges or cabins. The restaurant is damn good. Or, we can bbq on site.

If you are going to come, then I need to know asap so that I can be sure of getting enough rooms/cabins for everyone.

This is also going on while we will be there. Some of you may be interested.

Pioneer Life Week

7/23/2007 to 7/29/2007

A week dedicated to the Revolutionary war, The War of 1812 and the settlement of lands around the Ohio River. Reenactors, Musical enertainment, and many historical programs brings this rich heritage back to life. Evening enertainment each night. Other programs include lantern tours Saltpetre cave, Tomahak Throwing, Black Powder Rifle Demonstrations, Spinning and Weaving Demonstrations, Pioneer clothing interpretation, Pie Auction, Pioneer Vittles tasting. Displays including flintknapping, arrowheads, old time machinery, appalachian toys and games, woodcarving. The Pioneer Camp is open from 10am - 6pm Monday - Saturday and and from 10:30 - 3:30 on Sunday.

As far as prices go, I am working on getting an even better discount than I got so far. Start saving now, as this will be well worth the trip over here (imo).

Link to another thread that will help determine what we will do there as well.

http://www.mazdaworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1613

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick list of who is definitely attending. My thread was whored so that I am having a hard time finding out what I want to know.

1. MC

2. Gotta

3. The Only MTS (I do not have to copy it :shifty: )

4. Xedosman

5. Dallas

6. Anubis

7. Clue

8. Jdubs

9. Angel of Death - NO CAN DO

10. Miller Time (if ok with wife)

11. BHR

12. Street 3890 & Dad - NO CAN DO

13. ??? ( I know and cannot tell just yet.)

Just copy this post and add your name to the list.

Thanks y'all.

I project my estimated cost to attend to meet with be about 295 dollars, factoring in 4 tanks of gas at roughly 3.05 a gallon, 1 night hotel stay, misc food expenses, including chipping in for a bbq but supplying the charcoal myself.

Of course there is also the 1300 or so dollars worth of stuff I want to get done before hte meet.

damn straight, god damn whores ruining things

now all clue needs is a hoodie and a t-shirt

Mark me down, I've got the vac. time. I just need to plan the funds out. I have a vacation in florida earlier in the month, I'll try to take it easy on the bank.

not sure i hit the right reply button, i saw whores and got excited.

I'm not sure how many cabins we got, but most people are sharing, I believe its a holiday inn, and its only like 10 minutes or so, mc said its the hotel for the park basically if you don't want a cabin, I'm staying one night, but not sharing. I think its only like 75 bucks a night or something.

The cabins are filled up to capacity.

Clue, the Holiday Inn Express has a room reserved for you and it is $63 per night with my discount. I have a total of 6 rooms reserved there and they are all close together.

Non smoking rooms, 2 double beds each.

I am still checking in every day to snag another cabin if one becomes available. Damn reunion called right after I did and took all the remaining cabins and lodges. I will keep trying up until the day we arrive to snag another cabin or lodge.

but u wont be getting jerked if all of ur reserved rooms are not used?

if anyone is drinking lemme know and well party hardy.... i'd really like to but not by myself

I can cancell up to 12 noon on the day of and not be charged.

I checked into this before I reserved with my card.

That is a possibility...but then again, things change.

• 4 weeks later...

I want the long distance travellers not to worry of fuel costs... as I am going anyway. The only thing we have to sort out is the Thursday in the hotel in Huntingdon... but MC and I are in discussion over this...

I, for one am more than happy to chip in anyway. You will have to go out of your way at some point...then there's the extra weight (Xedosman) that will add to fuel consumption. I appreciate you allowing us to tag along so please just accept the contribution. :thumbup1:

I'm not sure where mts's midway hotel is, but most people coming from nj/ny...if they come are looking at a 5-6 hour drive, so I guess thats cool. I'm flexible, so whatever works, but 2 sounds good. How far is this bob evans from the actual meet location/cabins/hotel

I, for one am more than happy to chip in anyway. You will have to go out of your way at some point...then there's the extra weight (Xedosman) that will add to fuel consumption. I appreciate you allowing us to tag along so please just accept the contribution. :thumbup1:

Indeed. I suggest we pay the gas; what the hell, it's practically given away anyway, MTS provides the ride.