95 Millenia Distributor

BHR, the colors you listed in order are the same colors I like in that exact order. For any car that I chose, it didn't matter what, I wanted black first, then white, then silver. The gold color is HIDEOUS.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhr is incorrect, there is no problem with the gold color

to be honest bhr i right, that gold color is not bad but for that year and comparing to different color millenias, the gold sucks. i say it all the time when i leave my house in the morning. i would really love to paint it but thats really not the issue rihght now.

thunder the car is not a fixer upper, maybe its something that you guys might know about or can be easily fixed. the car is an s model and like bhr said or how i like to say a 2000 conversion. tail lights head lights, a few internal pieces, chrome around the base of the gear shifter, 2000 chrome milly rims, and 2000 badging. you can tell its not a 2000 because of that shade of gold. it differs from the 2000 model.

There are alot of touches where I could easily tell its not a 00, interior trim, and to entire steering wheel horn curves are different, plus the chrome ring around the base of the shifter wasn't on 95-98, and differs year to year, I swapped mine with an 02 which actually has a bit more of an angle to it.

bottom line, the gold sucks. i always hated that color and the maroon color. they were so old lookin. bhr i was trying to replace the steering wheel cover to the mazda symbol in chrome on the front. coludnt find it. so parts of the inside of the car look 2000 and then 95. i also did yellow fogs and a bright white head light. if any one wants to see about the car or knows some one that is selling onther millenia no more than 3500. let me know case i think ima just transfer parts again.